Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~ Random Pictures From My Phone ~


These are just some Random Pictures of my big man that I have been collecting on my phone :)! He is getting so big, so fast. I took him to the doctor the other day because he had his 1st ear infection :( They told me he weighs 11 lbs.! I couldn't believe it. He is getting so tall too. We have a little growth chart that we measure him on every month in his bathroom, & he was 26 inches the other day. He is so long, big, & active now. You can't take your eye off of him for a second. He is the happiest baby ever. He is always laughing & smiling. You wouldn't even know that he has an ear infection, it hasn't slowed him down a bit! He grabbing for things & tries to talk to you & he always has a little smirk on his face. I can't he will be 6 months old soon.

No comments: