Wednesday, December 3, 2008

~Catch Up~

Time flies by, it seems like just a couple of weeks ago that i found out i was pregnant- Now I am already half way through! It has been awhile since I posted anything, so I guess for the next few days, I will be playing catch up. I am 18 1/2 weeks now. I have gained a total of 7 lbs. My jeans are getting snug, & I had a break down this weekend. I absolutely love being pregnant, and don't get me wrong I expected weight gain, but I tried on new clothes for the first time since I have been pregnant & I had a miniature panic attack. Jeans in the size I used to wear wouldn't fit my big toe. So to get jeans that fit I had to try on like 3 sizes bigger. Needless to say i left the mall without a jean purchase. I went for my real ultrasound & Dr. appointment on Monday. He is getting so big! Even though I peek all the time at work, it was still exciting. The Ultrasound tech gave me a 3-D picture too, which was kinda neat. I will post some new Ultrasound pics soon.

No comments: