Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~Dr.'s Office Visit 9-24-08~

I met Dr. Mckenzie for the first time today. I wasn't extremely impressed if I am going to be honest. I waited 3 hrs for an Ultrasound & to be weighed. I could have done that myself at work! I did't even get bloodwork. He is a nice guy, but I just don't think he is right for me. I didn't think it would matter that much who I saw, but I just want to be completely comfortable because, I am a worrier already & just want everyhting to go smoothly. But the good news is he said everything was on track & looking good. So that gave me some peace for the time being, now I am just on the search for a new Doc.

2 comments:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i love dr benton and the office there. my last visit i was in and out in 20 min. call me if you want her info!

i am so excited and cant wait to find out what little peanut is! my guess is a boy!

Busy momma said...

I have no idea who you are or how I managed to get onto your blog BUT, I absolutely love my dr. I have two children and both experiences were so great....I'm thinking a third is in the plan :)
Dr. Bill Hudson at St. Vincent's is the best!! Dr. Dan Hudson is just as great!! And, before you have a baby, go compare the L&D there to the one at Brookwood...that can make a big difference. They have an office in Alabaster too, if that helps. good luck!