Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~ 1st Visit With Dr. Hancock~

I started a new job recently at Shelby OB/GYN on my off days at Clanton. I really like the facility & all of the Dr.'s. I think I am going to make that my new OB. The staff & nurses are just so friendly & all of the equipment is up-to-date. Plus, Its close to home & I work there! I had a little scare last Monday night, I started having some bleeding. So I went in Tues morning to see Dr. Hancock. She was wonderful! She made me feel so much better, I was scared to death. I have a small bleed around my placenta, called a subchrionic bleed. For now, all of the bleeding has stopped, I just have to follow-up with her more often & avoid any strenuous activities. But, I think it is a common problem, & most pregnancies go on to have a normal healthy delivery. Say a little prayer for my peanut :) I will post some more Ultrasound Pics shortly.

No comments: